Luke's Organic White Truffle & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very flat shapes and lots of skin around the edges, with the surfaces showing a light yellow color with many areas of browning and also some dark spots.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a very tasty, mild truffle taste. The salt was fairly minimal, but it was enough to bring out the potato flavor and it worked really well with the tasty truffle. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong truffle smell. Savory.
From the package: “Urbani Italian white truffles with French grey guerande fleur de sel salt”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Truffle Snacks (7 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road