Luke's Organic White Truffle & Sea Salt Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had very flat shapes and lots of skin around the edges, with the surfaces showing a light yellow color with many areas of browning and also some dark spots.
We crunched in to find a light crunch and a very tasty, mild truffle taste. The salt was fairly minimal, but it was enough to bring out the potato flavor and it worked really well with the tasty truffle. Very good!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong truffle smell. Savory.
From the package: “Urbani Italian white truffles with French grey guerande fleur de sel salt”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Eataly Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cinnamon Toast Crunch Treats
- Speedy Choice Kettle Cooked Sweet Thai Chili Premium Waffle Chips
- Danix Choco-Choco
- Hide & Seek Black Bourbon Crème Sandwich Vanilla
- Krackjack Butter Masala
- Trolli Sour Watermelon Sharks
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Hot Buffalo Style
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road