Luke's Organic Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color generally, with more of a golden yellow around the edges, plus a very light smattering of green bits on the surfaces. The chips were very gently curved, and some of them had large bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that, much like the plain sea salted version from Luke's, they were thick but had a brittle, soft crunch with good crispness, and also like those, the flavor was mild but quite good. These was just a bit of sour cream and onion, not a ton like some chips, but I liked it a whole lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Snack like a kid, live like a grown up®” ... “At Luke's Organic we're all about minimal interference with quality organic ingredients. Our potatoes are certified organic, pesticide-free, insecticide-free and herbicide FREE (some things bear repeating) exactly as Nature intended. These classic-style chips are a thin, crisp slice of potato with a dusting of organic sour cream, onion and herbs. As if it rained little droplets of sour cream and onion and our tubers absorbed that classic combo. Yum and yummer.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Rice Krispies Treats SpongeBob Limited Edition
- Taco Bell Cheddar Crisps Nacho Flavor
- Utz Pourables Mini Cheddar Cheese Balls
- 7-Select Creamy Caramel Peanut Butter Cups
- Today Donut
- Wegmans WOs Halloween Double Filled Chocolate Sandwich Crème Cookies
- Gingerbread Oreo (2020)
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road