Luke's Organic Potato Chips Sour Cream & Onion
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color generally, with more of a golden yellow around the edges, plus a very light smattering of green bits on the surfaces. The chips were very gently curved, and some of them had large bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that, much like the plain sea salted version from Luke's, they were thick but had a brittle, soft crunch with good crispness, and also like those, the flavor was mild but quite good. These was just a bit of sour cream and onion, not a ton like some chips, but I liked it a whole lot.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild sour cream and onion smell.
From the package: “Snack like a kid, live like a grown up®” ... “At Luke's Organic we're all about minimal interference with quality organic ingredients. Our potatoes are certified organic, pesticide-free, insecticide-free and herbicide FREE (some things bear repeating) exactly as Nature intended. These classic-style chips are a thin, crisp slice of potato with a dusting of organic sour cream, onion and herbs. As if it rained little droplets of sour cream and onion and our tubers absorbed that classic combo. Yum and yummer.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Coco Goods Coconut Chips Chocolate
- Landmark Confections Mini Fudge Marshmallow Cookies
- Ghirardelli Milk Chocolate Caramel
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road