Luke's Organic Potato Chips Barbecue
Taste test: These potato chips had roundish shapes, gentle curves and a nice yellow color with some browning, much like the other Luke's flavors, with just the very lightest smattering of dark barbecue seasoning.
I crunched in to find a very mild, fairly standard barbecue flavor, with a bit of smokiness to it. The flavor worked well with the tasty potatoes. Not a standout among BBQ chips, but still a good one.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very, very, very mild sweet barbecue smell. But something.
From the package: “Snack like a kid, live like a grown up®” ... “At Luke's Organic we're all about minimal interference with quality organic ingredients. Our potatoes are certified organic, pesticide-free, insecticide-free and herbicide FREE (some things bear repeating) exactly as Nature intended.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road