Luke's Organic Potato Chips Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had gently curved and a light yellow color, with areas of browning and patches of somewhat darker skin around the edges, plus some bubbles embedded inside.
I crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick but had a very light, brittle crunch. The potato flavor was fairly mild, but it was a good taste. I didn't notice the raw potato type of flavor that some sea salted chips have. The large bag was filled with lots of large, unbroken chips, and I ate about half of the bag in one sitting!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice rich potato smell.
From the package: “Snacks like a kid, live like a grown up®” ... “At Luke's Organic we're all about minimal interference with the quality organic ingredients. Our potatoes are certified organic, pesticide-free, insecticide-free and herbicide FREE (some things bear repeating) exactly as Nature intended. These classic-style chips are thin, crisp and (t)uber tasty.”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road