Luke's Organic Cha-Cha-Cha Chia Seed MultiGrain & Seed Chips
Taste test: Every time I've reviewed a snack that includes chia seeds, I've made some jokes about chia pets, so it was great to find this one, where it seems the folks selling the chips made the same joke themselves right on the bag. This one also afforded me the opportunity to make some Star Wars references.
I opened the bag to find no chia pets inside, but instead, triangular chips, slightly smaller than Doritos, with a nice yellow color, plus an even distribution of black seeds throughout.
I crunched in to find a light crunch and good crispness, with generally a mild salted tortilla chips taste. The level of salt seemed to vary from chip to chip, with the saltier ones much tastier than the ones with less salt.
Shop: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn tortilla smell, but some seeds in there too.
From the package: “I was diagnosed with Celiac disease when I was 7 years old and I've been on the lookout for good-tasting gluten-free snacks ever since. Finally, here's one that doesn't taste like tree bark. You'll be so happy, you'll eat the whole bag.” ... “Ingredients: Luke's Organic Grain & Seeds Blend (Corn, Brown Rice, Millet, Quinoa, Amaranth), Luke's Organic Oil Blend (Sunflower Oil, Safflower Oil and/or Red Palm Olein), Organic Chia Seeds, Sea Salt”
Online store: Buy tortilla chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Luke's Organic
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road