Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like the long-defunct Ruffles 3D's, with a grid-like exterior and hollow interior, except the shapes in this case were stars, planets (as in, round) and crescent moons.
We crunched in to find a sweet, ketchup-like flavor to go along with some potato. The taste was OK but nothing great. The shapes were fun to play with, but the bag was mostly empty, so there were far fewer pieces than there could have been.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road