Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like the long-defunct Ruffles 3D's, with a grid-like exterior and hollow interior, except the shapes in this case were stars, planets (as in, round) and crescent moons.
We crunched in to find a sweet, ketchup-like flavor to go along with some potato. The taste was OK but nothing great. The shapes were fun to play with, but the bag was mostly empty, so there were far fewer pieces than there could have been.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Snacks Shaped Like Things (395 snacks)
- Ketchup Chips (68 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road