Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like the long-defunct Ruffles 3D's, with a grid-like exterior and hollow interior, except the shapes in this case were stars, planets (as in, round) and crescent moons.
We crunched in to find a sweet, ketchup-like flavor to go along with some potato. The taste was OK but nothing great. The shapes were fun to play with, but the bag was mostly empty, so there were far fewer pieces than there could have been.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet ketchup smell.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road