Love, Corn Smoked BBQ
Taste test: This snack was similar to Corn Nuts, with the corn pieces varying somewhat in shape and bearing a mustard-like yellow color.
We crunched in to find a nice solid feel and strong crunch, without being so hard as to risk breaking any teeth. With that crunch came a nice savory flavor that didn't stand out as being all that smoky or barbecue-like but nonetheless was very good and went well with the taste of the corn. Very good, hard to stop eating one handful after another!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nothing special.
From the package: “Howdy, just so you know we are a high fiber, gluten-free, vegan, smoky, premium roasted corn snack” ... “p.s. we're crunchy, we're delicious!” ... “Product of Spain”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Love Corn USA Inc.
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Crosby's Marketplace, Concord, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road