Love, Corn Habanero Chilli
Taste test: This flavor from Love, Corn looked a lot like their Smoked BBQ flavor, as the roasted corn kernels had a light orange color and lots of powder on the surfaces.
It seems like lots of snacks promise a habañero flavor these days, but the results range from very hot (as they should) to barely any heat at all (which defeats the point of the habañero), so we were eager to try these. We were skeptical, particularly in light of the Smoked BBQ tasted neither like smoke nor barbecue. But this time they delivered, as there was a strong habañero kick from the first bite, with a good heat that lingered for the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Pretty mild, no sign of how hot it would become when eaten!
From the package: “Howdy, just so you know we are a high fiber, gluten-free, vegan, smoky, premium roasted corn snack” ... “p.s. we're crunchy, we're delicious!” ... “Product of Spain”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Love Corn USA Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Spain (39 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Habanero Chips (52 snacks)
- Corn Kernels (29 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Crosby's Marketplace, Concord, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road