Lotte Mexico Food Snack Cheddar Sour Cream Taco
Taste test: These wheat-based chips from Korea were shaped kind of like tacos, with a semicircular shape that included three perforations to break them into smaller pieces (similar to the full-circle TGI Friday's Pizza Chips).
But cutting it up that way would seem more like something that you would do with a quesadilla than a taco. Anyway, most of our snackers liked the taste, though some weren't so sure, but people weren't generally convinced that the chips tasted like tacos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tangy and remotely sour cream-like.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road