Lotte Mexico Food Snack Cheddar Sour Cream Taco
Taste test: These wheat-based chips from Korea were shaped kind of like tacos, with a semicircular shape that included three perforations to break them into smaller pieces (similar to the full-circle TGI Friday's Pizza Chips).
But cutting it up that way would seem more like something that you would do with a quesadilla than a taco. Anyway, most of our snackers liked the taste, though some weren't so sure, but people weren't generally convinced that the chips tasted like tacos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tangy and remotely sour cream-like.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (139 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road