Lotte Mexico Food Snack Cheddar Sour Cream Taco
Taste test: These wheat-based chips from Korea were shaped kind of like tacos, with a semicircular shape that included three perforations to break them into smaller pieces (similar to the full-circle TGI Friday's Pizza Chips).
But cutting it up that way would seem more like something that you would do with a quesadilla than a taco. Anyway, most of our snackers liked the taste, though some weren't so sure, but people weren't generally convinced that the chips tasted like tacos.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of tangy and remotely sour cream-like.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Cheddar Snacks (421 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at H Mart, Cambridge/Burlington, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road