Lotte Popping Corn Chips Original
Taste test: These snacks were kind of like Bugles — a shape that we've seen in different brands all over the world — but they changed the shape this time, as the open-ended bugle was transformed into a hollow triangular pillow-like shape. Most of the pillows had concave edges, as the pillows weren't super-full for the most part, but the shapes did vary, with some puffier ones having nearly straight or slightly convex edges. The surfaces were golden yellow with a textured look, similar to Bugles.
I crunched in to find a light crunch, not quite as brittle as Bugles, with a taste that was remotely similar, but more cereal-like and not quite as good. The mix of corn and salt that works so well in Bugles just didn't seem to be here. Not bad, but not one I'd highly recommend.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Slightly sweet corn smell.
From the package: “Popping!” ... “Since 1983” ... “Product of South Korea” ... “Keep in a cool and dry place between 18 ~ 22 ®C (64 ~ 72 ° F)”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road