Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
Taste test: These chips had the same triangular pillow shapes as the Original Popping Corn Chips but promised an enticing grilled corn flavor, which we were optimistic about, given that the original ones were fairly bland.
We crunched in to find the same light crunch as the original, with a flavor that did seem zestier and better, a bit like grilled corn, but still had a bit of the bland cereal taste too. If you have to choose between these and the original ones, get these, but you might want to choose another snack entirely.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cereal, not really grilled corn.
From the package: “Product of South Korea” ... “Contains milk, soy bean, wheat” ... “Manufactured in a facility that also processes, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road