Lotte Popping Corn Chips Grilled Corn
Taste test: These chips had the same triangular pillow shapes as the Original Popping Corn Chips but promised an enticing grilled corn flavor, which we were optimistic about, given that the original ones were fairly bland.
We crunched in to find the same light crunch as the original, with a flavor that did seem zestier and better, a bit like grilled corn, but still had a bit of the bland cereal taste too. If you have to choose between these and the original ones, get these, but you might want to choose another snack entirely.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of like cereal, not really grilled corn.
From the package: “Product of South Korea” ... “Contains milk, soy bean, wheat” ... “Manufactured in a facility that also processes, fish, crustacean shellfish, tree nuts, peanuts.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Phú Cuong Market, Dorchester Ave. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road