Lotte Mexico Food Snack Shrimp Taco
Taste test: These corn-based snacks had the same semicircular (with three breakable 60-degree pieces) shape as the Cheddar & Sour Cream version.
The chips had a golden beige color, not quite a bright as the ones pictured on the bag, with some bits of green embedded inside. Among our tasters, offering anything involving shrimp can be a big risk, but the people who tried these actually liked them. The mild but tangy mix of seasonings did kind of taste like a shrimp taco. I dipped some of then into sour cream a liked it a lot.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, it does smell like shrimp. But not in a bad way.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Korea (143 reviews)
- Shrimp/Prawn (44 snacks)
- Taco Snacks (38 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2012
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road