Taste test: When we got this bag, our understanding of the intended contents was limited by our lack of knowledge of Korean.
It looked like a Korean version of Bugles, but we had no idea whether it supposed to have any special flavor. We did know one thing for sure: This was a very large bag of Bugles. When we opened it up and crunched in, the snacks seemed quite identical to the original flavor Bugles, with a great crisp texture and lots of nice corn taste. One of the great things about Bugles is that you can put them onto your fingertips, which makes them quite a bit more fun to eat.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells kind of like egg, but not in a bad way at all.
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road