Lorenz Curly Peanut Flavored Snacks
Taste test: These corn-based peanut butter puffs were small and for the most part curly (but shapes did range from almost straight to C-shaped) and had a nice golden beige color.
We crunched in to find a nice crisp crunch, not hard like a crunchy cheese curl but crisper than most other similar puffs that we've tried, with PB taste that was on the mild side. Pretty good, but a stronger peanut butter taste would have been better.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice peanut butter smell.
From the package: “With freshly ground Peanuts” ... “The Curley Pleasure Promise: 1) Only select, highest quality peanuts are carefully processed for Curly. Freshly ground peanuts ensure their unique peanutty taste. 2) Refined with a hint of salt, Curly have their own distinctive flavor. They taste extra crispy, fluffy and delicious. 3) Curly are produced without preservatives, according to continuous and strict quality controls.”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Karl's Sausage Kitchen & European Market. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road