Longboards Organic Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips tried to duplicate the look of surfboards, with long and somewhat narrow shapes. They had a pale beige color generally, with some very dark spots scattered about. Some of the chips were reasonably close to flat, like a surfboard, but others had curled up enough to lose the authentic longboard shape.
I crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick and had a soft crunch. The salt level was fairly low, but there was still enough to bring out a bit of corn flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn smell.
From the package: “Ever try to get a gnarly salsa dip going and end up with a broken chip? Bogus, right? That's why we've crafted our Longboards Organic Tortilla Chips after the sturdy surfing classic. These crunchy corn chips have just the right surface area, stability and flavor for full-on dipping pleasure.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
- Nestlé Lion (Poland)
- Clover Valley Chili Cheese Corn Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road