Longboards Organic Tortilla Chips
Taste test: These tortilla chips tried to duplicate the look of surfboards, with long and somewhat narrow shapes. They had a pale beige color generally, with some very dark spots scattered about. Some of the chips were reasonably close to flat, like a surfboard, but others had curled up enough to lose the authentic longboard shape.
I crunched in to find that the chips were fairly thick and had a soft crunch. The salt level was fairly low, but there was still enough to bring out a bit of corn flavor. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Strong corn smell.
From the package: “Ever try to get a gnarly salsa dip going and end up with a broken chip? Bogus, right? That's why we've crafted our Longboards Organic Tortilla Chips after the sturdy surfing classic. These crunchy corn chips have just the right surface area, stability and flavor for full-on dipping pleasure.”
Online store: Buy Trader Joe's food on Amazon #ad
Company: Trader Joe's
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Trader Joe's. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Cannoli Chips Powdered Sugar
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Habanero + Lime
- Yum Earth Organic Gummy Fruits
- Lay's Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Wanted Pops Wafer
- Churros Cacau do Brasil
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Lemon & Pepper
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road