Lokay Roundoos Tomato Chilli
Taste test: These chips had shell-like shapes that appeared to result from round potato crisps curling up a bit during cooking. There was a light beige color generally, with a light smattering of fine orange and black seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a loud crunch and a slightly foam-like feel hat was still pretty good, but less crisp than Pringles-style crisps. There was an initial flavor that was like a sweet tomato, but the promised chili peppers kicked in soon after for a mild kick of heat that had a high degree of tanginess. Very tasty.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tomatoey, with a bit of a chili pepper kick.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato Granules, Potato flakes, Potato starch, Palm oil, Natural and nature identical Tomato and Chili Flavour, Sugar, Salt, Soya flour, Taste Enhancers: E621, E627, E631, Acidity regulator (Citric Acid E330), Natural Colours: E162, E120, E160c” ... “Nitrogen packed for freshness”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from United Arab Emirates (5 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (415 snacks)
- Chili Chips (226 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Madina Market, Plano, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road