Lokay Ringoos Supreme Tomato
Taste test: These potato-based snacks were indeed ring-shaped, like their name indicated, but they were a bit different from other ring-shaped snacks like Ringolos, as the rings were a bit wider toward the center than at the edges. They had a light beige color with some darker areas and some sparse dark seasoning spots.
We crunched in to find a crisp crunch and very light feel, as the potato crisp (not really a potato chip as described on the bag) was quite thin, again far different from the thick Ringolos. The whole thing melted in the mouth in short order, bringing with it a taste that was like tomato soup. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy tomato smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Chips” ... “Nitrogen packed for freshness”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from United Arab Emirates (5 reviews)
- Potato Crisps (414 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Ring-shaped Snacks (75 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Madina Market, Plano, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Creations Microwavables Tuna Latin Citrus
- Elite Caramel
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road