Lokay Haya Multigrainoos Chips Tangy Tomato
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like Sun Chips, with a similar color and the characteristic wide ripples and square shapes.
We crunched in to find a light crunch that was a bit more cereal-like than Sun Chips, with a flavor that didn't seem all that tomatoey but did taste a lot like other multigrain chips. A little bit of spicy tomato kicked in for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild tomato smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Snacks with Tasty Tomato Flavour” ... “Ingredients: Whole wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Corn Grits, Whole oat Flour, Whole Barley Flour, Ground Sunflower seeds, Sodium Bicarbonate, Palm oil, Natural and Nature Identical Tomato Flavour, sugar, salt, Flavour Enhancers E621, E637, E631, Aroma Compound: Citric Acid E330. Natural Colors: E160c, E162, E120” ... “Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Daisy Chow at Madina Market, Plano, Texas. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road