Lokay Haya Multigrainoos Chips Tangy Tomato
Taste test: These snacks looked a lot like Sun Chips, with a similar color and the characteristic wide ripples and square shapes.
We crunched in to find a light crunch that was a bit more cereal-like than Sun Chips, with a flavor that didn't seem all that tomatoey but did taste a lot like other multigrain chips. A little bit of spicy tomato kicked in for the aftertaste. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild tomato smell.
From the package: “Crunchy Potato Snacks with Tasty Tomato Flavour” ... “Ingredients: Whole wheat Flour, Rice Flour, Corn Grits, Whole oat Flour, Whole Barley Flour, Ground Sunflower seeds, Sodium Bicarbonate, Palm oil, Natural and Nature Identical Tomato Flavour, sugar, salt, Flavour Enhancers E621, E637, E631, Aroma Compound: Citric Acid E330. Natural Colors: E160c, E162, E120” ... “Country of Origin: United Arab Emirates”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from United Arab Emirates (5 reviews)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (103 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road