Live Love Snack Popped Multigrain Chips Old School BBQ
Taste test: These chips highly resembled Popchips in terms of shape, with kind of a light beige color and a hint of orange seasoning, plus some smallish black spots.
We crunched in to find a good crispness and fairly light feel, with a mild sweet barbecue flavor. There wasn't quite the niceness of crunch that Popchips have, but the texture was still pretty good. The barbecue flavor did not have any heat or kick to it, but it did taste similar to what we've tasted on other chips of this type.
Despite the emphasis on chia, rice and flax on the front of the bag, the first two ingredients were actually potato.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Weird. Kind of fruity, but bad.
From the package: “Chia • Brown Rice • Flax”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (484 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (417 snacks)
- Rice Chips (84 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2015
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Chili & Lime
- Tortrix Con Chicharrón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road