Live Love Snack Popped Multigrain Chips Jalapeño Harvest Cheddar
Taste test: These Popchips-like snacks had kind of a dull beige color. The round surfaces varied a lot from one chip to the next, as some were flat and smooth, while others were quite wiggly.
When I crunched in to several pieces, I found that the thickness and density varied a lot too. Still, they all tasted pretty good. I don't know whether I could taste much of the promised quinoa and chia, but I did notice the cheddar a lot on the first bite (but again, the level varied a lot from one chip to the next) with a mildly hot but very nice kick of jalapeño in the aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Sort of fruityish, but while being weird.
From the package: “Sprouted • Chia • Quinoa”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (337 reviews)
- Hot Chips (1006 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (237 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (24 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Ocean State Job Lot. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Fragrance Mala Salted Egg Fish Skin
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road