Live Love Snack Popped Multigrain Chips Jalapeño Harvest Cheddar
Taste test: These Popchips-like snacks had kind of a dull beige color. The round surfaces varied a lot from one chip to the next, as some were flat and smooth, while others were quite wiggly.
When I crunched in to several pieces, I found that the thickness and density varied a lot too. Still, they all tasted pretty good. I don't know whether I could taste much of the promised quinoa and chia, but I did notice the cheddar a lot on the first bite (but again, the level varied a lot from one chip to the next) with a mildly hot but very nice kick of jalapeño in the aftertaste. Good stuff!
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Kind of weird. Sort of fruityish, but while being weird.
From the package: “Sprouted • Chia • Quinoa”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Canada (346 reviews)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Quinoa Chips (26 snacks)
- Chia Snacks (16 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road