Lillie's Original Kettle Chips
Taste test: These potato chips had a light yellow color, wiggly shapes and a good helping of skin around the edges.
We crunched in to find a very strong crunch and a fairly mild potato flavor. They kept the level of salt pretty low, which may have held back the flavor. The potato taste got stronger after getting several chips in a row, but still it wasn't the richest of potato flavors. Decent chips.
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Southern Tradition” ... “No. 00” ... “Simple, delicious crunch with the perfect dusting of salt. Why No. 00? Visit our restaurants or LilliesQ.com for the full story. Hint: if it ain’t broke, don’t break it.” ... “Back home in Greenville, SC, Grandma Lillie taught Charlie the art of using authentic, regionally-inspired Southern flavors to serve up tastes and traditions all their own. Ever since Charlie first opened Lillie's Q in Chicago in 2010, we’ve aimed to do the same, one meticulously crafted recipe at a time.
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Company: Lillie's Q
Categories for this snack:
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
- Marilan Tartelette Lime
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road