Ligo Barbecue Flavour Potato Chips
Taste test: This can said "Potato Chips" in big letters on the front, but the snacks inside were not sliced from potatoes, as they were uniformly shaped crisps made from dried potatoes, much like Pringles.
We crunched in to find that the crisps were fairly thick as Pringles clones go, with a soft crunch and a mildly tangy flavor. It didn't taste bad, but it didn't really seem like much of a barbecue taste. One of the chips was rather deformed, so the shapes were not quite as uniform as we've come to expect from Pringles.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Tangy but kind of weird. Not barbecue, not particularly good.
From the package: “Malaysia Halal”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Liberty Gold Fruit Company Inc.
Categories for this snack:
- Snacks from Malaysia (71 reviews)
- Barbecue Snacks (479 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (409 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (288 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tiki Gold Coconut Craze
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road