Lieber's Ripple Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips, which seem to be only seasonally available prior to the Passover holiday, had fairly wide but somewhat shallow ripples, with generally a light yellow color and some browning in various spots.
The most impressive thing was this one chip at the top of the bag — it was HUGE. I grabbed that one and a few others, then crunched in to find that the chips were cut thick and had a strong crunch with good crispness. There was lots of tasty, salty potato flavor. Very good chips!
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild potato smell.
From the package: “Kosher parve for Passover and year round use” ... “Rabbi M. Weissmandl Rav of Nitra - Monsey ” ... “Made in a nut-free facility” ... “Since 1939” ... “Product of USA”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Passover Snacks (34 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road