Lieber's Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were pretty much average chips, thin and somewhat crisp, with a kind of kind of greasy potato taste and not that much salt.
They were the first chips we've ever tried that were cooked in walnut oil, but there was no noticeable walnut taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, kind of greasy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Walnut Oil, Salt.” ... “Kosher Parve for Passover and year round use - Rabbi M. Weissmandi Rav of Nitra - Monsey”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road