Lieber's Potato Chips
Taste test: These potato chips were pretty much average chips, thin and somewhat crisp, with a kind of kind of greasy potato taste and not that much salt.
They were the first chips we've ever tried that were cooked in walnut oil, but there was no noticeable walnut taste..
Shop: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell, kind of greasy.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potatoes, Walnut Oil, Salt.” ... “Kosher Parve for Passover and year round use - Rabbi M. Weissmandi Rav of Nitra - Monsey”
Online store: Buy potato chips on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Judy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road