Lieber's Hot Fries
Taste test: These "fries" surprised us upon opening the bag by actually being potato sticks. They were also lacking the expected red or orange color for a product designated as "Hot Fries," but there was a very, very light smattering of generally green seasoning bits on the surfaces.
When we bit in, it turned out that they delivered quite well on their promised of heat. The texture was not great, as it soft and not crisp, inferior to most potato sticks, but they did pack a lot of heat, and it lingered for a long time in the aftertaste.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: A but of something beyond the potato, but nothing resembling hot sauce.
From the package: “Since 1939” ... “Chauds Frites” ... “Kosher Parve for Passover and year round use Rabbi M. Weissmandl Rav of Nitra - Monsey”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at The Butchery, Brookline. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Trader Joe's Sea Salted Saddle Potato Crisps
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road