Levant Falafel Chips
Taste test: These chips looked kind of like Cool Ranch Doritos in terms of their coloration, but they were generally larger and curved on one of the three sides.
They had a mild crunch and a tasty mix of spices, with a taste that didn't seem quite falafel-like at first, but became increasingly falafel-like as out tasters ate more. People liked these chips a lot and went back to the bag for extra handfuls.
Shop: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild, but after a few whiffs, falafel-like.
From the package: “Made from a traditional old world recipe of ground chickpeas and lava beans with a light, savory taste.” ... “Taste the Mediterranean™”
Online store: Buy snacks on Amazon #ad
Company: Levant Mediterranean Foods
Categories for this snack:
- Falafel Chips (6 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road