Lay's Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki
Taste test: These chips were quite tasty, but nobody could quite place what exactly the flavor was.
All of our tasters were in agreement that it did not taste anything like teriyaki, though everyone did like the taste. The chips had a good crispness, but many of the chips were broken, possibly as a result of so many chips being crammed into this enormous 17.5-once bag. We could see some smallish green spots (maybe parsley) on the chips, but there was no green in the chips pictured on the bag, just smaller red ones there.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, but not particularly like Teriyaki.
From the package: “Bit into a Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki favored potato chip and let yourself be reminded of good times shared with friends and family at your local neighborhood grill.” ... “Special Edition”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
- Teriyaki Snacks (18 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road