Lay's Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki
Taste test: These chips were quite tasty, but nobody could quite place what exactly the flavor was.
All of our tasters were in agreement that it did not taste anything like teriyaki, though everyone did like the taste. The chips had a good crispness, but many of the chips were broken, possibly as a result of so many chips being crammed into this enormous 17.5-once bag. We could see some smallish green spots (maybe parsley) on the chips, but there was no green in the chips pictured on the bag, just smaller red ones there.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mix of spices, but not particularly like Teriyaki.
From the package: “Bit into a Sweet & Spicy Teriyaki favored potato chip and let yourself be reminded of good times shared with friends and family at your local neighborhood grill.” ... “Special Edition”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Teriyaki Snacks (18 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2008
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road