Lay's Sweet & Spicy Buffalo Wing
Taste test: My expectations for this new flavor from Lay's were very, very high, because the cashier at the hospital gift shop told me (unsolicited) that these chips are really good.
Turns out that she was right, as the thinly cut chips were crisp and loaded with flavor. The seasoning didn't taste like a Buffalo wing sauce at all, but the flavor was still quite good. It was kind of like a barbecue flavor with lots of sweet honey added in, plus a strong kick of heat. I ate the whole bag in short order.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Standard barbecue chips smell. Nothing like Buffalo wings.
From the package: “We grow the best snacks on earth™”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Honey Snacks (152 snacks)
- Buffalo Wing Chips (85 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at UMass Memorial Hospital, Worcester. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Hostess Wintermint Ding Dongs
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road