Lay's Stax Italian Tomato Basil
Taste test: This version of Stax had little or no visible seaoning on the convex side of each identically shaped piece, but the concave side had a thick coating of a deep red flavor seasoning covering almost the whole surface.
(I knew that those Geometry classes would come in handy someday!) The seasoning had a very nice taste, with lots of tomato and lots of spices, and in fact it was so good that I ended up eating a bunch of these crisps in a row. When I did that, there was a bonus hot garlicy afteratste. Excellent.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild pizza smell.
From the package: “Tastes Around The World” ... “You love Italian food for the flavorful blend of savory herbs, creamy cheeses, and tangy tomato and garlic. Take your taste buds to Italy with new Lay's Stax®: brand Italian Tomato & Basil naturally and artificially flavored potato crisps. Savor the tastes and aromas of Italy at work, on the go, or wherever you might be in the world.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Stax (37 snacks)
- Potato Crisps (407 snacks)
- Snacks in Cans (286 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
- Basil-flavored Snacks (24 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Keith at Shaw's in Worcester, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Harry Potter Chocolate Creatures
- Crunchips X-Cut o smaku Kebab z Celulka
- Combos Spicy Honey Mustard Baked Pretzel
- StarKist Bold Tuna Creations Tapatío with Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road