Lay's Kettle Cooked Sweet Chili & Sour Cream
Taste test: These kettle-cooked potato chips had a good crunch and an excellent flavoring, as they were easily the best we've tried among the Lay's Kettle Cooked lineup.
The Sweet Chili & Sour Cream flavor wasn't just sweet, as it also packed some heat, and the crispness of the chips really brought out the flavor. The heat stayed around for a mildly hot aftertaste as well. Our tasters all gave these a thumbs up. Not as good as Kettle Chips, but as Lay's go, quite, quite good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice potato smell with some peppers. Reminds me of Kettle Chips.
From the package: “Made with 100% pure sunflower oil”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Chili Chips (219 snacks)
- Sour Cream Chips (37 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road