Lay's Kettle Cooked Creamy Queso & Salsa
Taste test: The potato chips had a wiggly shape, with many small pieces in the bag.
There was a decent crunch, but the chips were not all that crisp. The queso and salsa seasoning had a remotely salsa-like taste, and one some bites I even detected some queso-like flavor. Many of our tasters liked these a lot, but the chips' texture definitely detracted, as they lacked the crispness needed for a really good kettle-cooked chip.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Remotely salsa-like smell. OK.
From the package: “Special Edition” ... “You'll be happy to know that great-tasting Lay's® brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are made with 100% sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Cheese (305 snacks)
- Salsa Chips (89 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road