Lay's Kettle Cooked Four Cheese Extra Crunchy Potato Chips
Taste test: This bag contained generally smallish, wiggly chips, some folder over or stuck together, with lots of small green specks on them.
They had a good crunch and were very tasty, but I'm not sure what makes this flavor "four cheese" as the taste seemed more like an herb and garlic sort of flavor. I checked the ingredients, and they did include cheddar cheese, Monterey jack cheese, parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese, but none of our tasters could really taste all of that.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: More like herbs than cheese.
From the package: “You'll be happy to know that great Lay's® brand Kettle Cooked Potato Chips are made with 100% pure sunflower oil.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road