Lay's Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These potato chips (not to be confused with the more recent Lay's Cheddar Jalapeño) were cut thin and had a nice orange glow from the jalapeno cheddar flavor powder. They had a pretty good crispness and a generous helping of flavor powder, with a good mix of jalapeno and cheddar, just slightly hot but still nicely tasty.
Our tasters liked these chips a lot, and thankfully, there were a lot of chips in this large bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, with a bit of jalapeno.
From the package: “It all starts with farm-grown potatoes, just as it always has. Simple, wholesome and real. We like to slice our potatoes so thin you can almost see through them. Then we cook them in 100% pure sunflower oil, which brings out the wonderful potato taste. Finally, we add salt and your favorite seasoning for flavor. In fact, we can't think of anything else that would make our chips more delicious.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (430 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Jalapeno Snacks (247 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2007
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road