Lay's Jalapeno Cheddar
Taste test: These potato chips (not to be confused with the more recent Lay's Cheddar Jalapeño) were cut thin and had a nice orange glow from the jalapeno cheddar flavor powder. They had a pretty good crispness and a generous helping of flavor powder, with a good mix of jalapeno and cheddar, just slightly hot but still nicely tasty.
Our tasters liked these chips a lot, and thankfully, there were a lot of chips in this large bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good cheddar smell, with a bit of jalapeno.
From the package: “It all starts with farm-grown potatoes, just as it always has. Simple, wholesome and real. We like to slice our potatoes so thin you can almost see through them. Then we cook them in 100% pure sunflower oil, which brings out the wonderful potato taste. Finally, we add salt and your favorite seasoning for flavor. In fact, we can't think of anything else that would make our chips more delicious.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Hot Chips (988 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
- Limited Editions (393 snacks)
- Jalapeno Chips (236 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Stop & Shop. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road