Lay's Italian Rosemary & Herb
Taste test: This special variety of Lay's came in a large bag, and upon opening it, I saw that the bag was filled nearly to the top, with some very large, unbroken chips right at the top.
The chips were thin and crisp, with a very tasty seasoning. All of the chips had some green specks scattered over their surfaces, and there was plenty of rosemary and herb flavor to go around. I didn't have a chicken or tuna sandwich handy when I ate these, but I'm pretty sure that they would go great with a sandwich.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild mix of spices.
From the package: “Limited Edition” ... “Made with 100% Pure Sunflower Oil” ... “Like a ray of golden sunshine, Lay's® brand Potato Chips have a special way of making everyone smile.” ... “Great News! The 2005 Dietary Guidelines recommend that most of the fats you eat be mono and polyunsaturated fats. Sunflower oil is 90% mono and polyunsaturated fats and has 0 grams of trans fat.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Limited Editions (409 snacks)
- Herb Chips (62 snacks)
- Rosemary (10 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road