Lay's Cool Guacamole
Taste test: I had no idea what to expect with these, figuring they could be awesome or awful.
Turned out they were excellent chips. They were shaped like normal Lay's potato chips and sort of a pale green in color. They really did taste like guacamole, and even better, hot guacamole! The avacado and guacamole taste was particularly unmistakable in the aftertaste. A winner.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild guac smell, but mostly like potato chips.
From the package: “The Cool Guacamole™ Flavor of traditional Mexico is now ln Lay's® Brand Potato Chips! We've combined the Cool Flavor of Guacamole and mild spices and put it on a crispy Lay's® Brand Potato Chip to creare an irrestistible Snacking Experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1043 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Derek & Mary in Hawaii. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road