Lay's Cool Guacamole
Taste test: I had no idea what to expect with these, figuring they could be awesome or awful.
Turned out they were excellent chips. They were shaped like normal Lay's potato chips and sort of a pale green in color. They really did taste like guacamole, and even better, hot guacamole! The avacado and guacamole taste was particularly unmistakable in the aftertaste. A winner.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very mild guac smell, but mostly like potato chips.
From the package: “The Cool Guacamole™ Flavor of traditional Mexico is now ln Lay's® Brand Potato Chips! We've combined the Cool Flavor of Guacamole and mild spices and put it on a crispy Lay's® Brand Potato Chip to creare an irrestistible Snacking Experience.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1077 snacks)
- Guacamole/Avocado-flavored chips (23 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2003
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Cadbury 5 Star 3D
- Corn Nuts Crunch Mix Fiery Hot
- Torku Tatkrak Baharatlı Kraker
- Royalty Ginger Nuts
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road