Lay's Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These were regular Lay's potato chips with a nuclear orange powder on them. Seriously, you might need to wear sunglasses when eating these.
The taste, though, was pretty good. I could definitely taste the cheddar and the sour cream, and the combination was good. There was enough powder on the chips to leave some orange residue on your fingers, so a napkin might be needed (or you can wipe your fingers on your pants, if they are not good pants).
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like normal Lay's chips, no cheddar smell. I guess that's a good thing.
From the package: “Once you experience the first perfectly crisp chip from a freshly opened bag of Lay's Potato Chips, you'll understand why no one can eat just one!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2020 snacks)
- Cheddar & Sour Cream (39 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2004
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Bean Boozled Fiery Five Challenge
- Raylicious Carrot Cake
- Kettle Chips Crispy Bacon & Maple Syrup with Norfolk Bacon
- Raylicious Rice Treats
- Chips Ahoy! made with Reese's Mini Pieces
- Lotus Biscoff & Go
- Rap Snacks Icon Notorious B.I.G. Honey Jalapeño Potato Chips
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road