Lay's Cheddar & Sour Cream Potato Chips
Taste test: These were regular Lay's potato chips with a nuclear orange powder on them. Seriously, you might need to wear sunglasses when eating these.
The taste, though, was pretty good. I could definitely taste the cheddar and the sour cream, and the combination was good. There was enough powder on the chips to leave some orange residue on your fingers, so a napkin might be needed (or you can wipe your fingers on your pants, if they are not good pants).
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like normal Lay's chips, no cheddar smell. I guess that's a good thing.
From the package: “Once you experience the first perfectly crisp chip from a freshly opened bag of Lay's Potato Chips, you'll understand why no one can eat just one!”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Keith and Melissa in Delaware. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Passatempo Sabor Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road