Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
Taste test: OK, we've got a weird one! These are indeed Lay's Potato Chips, made from sliced potato, but unlike just about every other flavor, they're sweet, promising to emulate the taste of a popular brand of toffee. In terms of appearance, you would never have known, as they had the light yellow color, gentle curves and occasional bumps of normal Lay's.
I crunched in to find that the sweetness was definitely there, but it was relatively minor. It was a very subtle taste compared to eating toffees, but the mild toffee taste was nice. The mix of a bit of saltiness with the sweetness had me eating lots of these!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Definitely not your udual potato chips smell. Sweet, sugary, a bit refreshing.
From the package: “Ingredients: Potato flour, vegetable oil, spregelatinized starch, seasonings (sugar, glucose, salt, MSG, seasoning powder, maltodextrin, flavoring, silicon dioxide, citric acid, D-malic acid, aspartame, 5'-taste disodium nucleotide, whole milk powder), sugar, food additives(mono- and di-oil fatty acid esters, phospholipids, β-carotene), salt.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Butter Toffee Snacks (55 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Kam Man Foods, Quincy. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road