Lay's Wavy Salt & Pepper
Taste test: These chips had wide, shallow ripples and a light yellow color on most of the surfaces, with lots of black pepper bits scattered throughout and some dark skin along parts of the edges.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a great mix of potato and black pepper, like a nicely seasoned baked potato. Really tasty, very good!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Fairly mild pepper smell, but fresh and good.
From the package: “Meet the ultimate dipping chip. Deep-ridged and perfectly seasoned for easy pairing with your favorite dip. Sprinkles with sea salt & cracked pepper, this chip was designed to be dipped.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Salt & Pepper Chips (126 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Shaw's at Boston University. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road