Lay's Wavy Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a nice strong yellow color, with some small bits of black on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of tasty, sort of buttery garlic flavor, plus a hint of black pepper on some chips. Our snackers are often wary of garlic-flavored chips (especially when eating them around other people), but people were fairly enthusiastic about how much they liked the taste of these, while cautioning that they were indeed very, very garlicy.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn on the cob.
From the package: “When it comes to flavor we say the more the merrier” ... “Lays® Wavy chips + savory roasted garlic + a dash of sea salt = the perfect chip for your perfect night”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (599 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (232 snacks)
- Garlic (107 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road