Lay's Wavy Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a nice strong yellow color, with some small bits of black on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of tasty, sort of buttery garlic flavor, plus a hint of black pepper on some chips. Our snackers are often wary of garlic-flavored chips (especially when eating them around other people), but people were fairly enthusiastic about how much they liked the taste of these, while cautioning that they were indeed very, very garlicy.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn on the cob.
From the package: “When it comes to flavor we say the more the merrier” ... “Lays® Wavy chips + savory roasted garlic + a dash of sea salt = the perfect chip for your perfect night”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (231 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (104 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road