Lay's Wavy Roasted Garlic & Sea Salt
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had a nice strong yellow color, with some small bits of black on the surfaces.
We crunched in to find a nice crunch and lots of tasty, sort of buttery garlic flavor, plus a hint of black pepper on some chips. Our snackers are often wary of garlic-flavored chips (especially when eating them around other people), but people were fairly enthusiastic about how much they liked the taste of these, while cautioning that they were indeed very, very garlicy.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Smells like corn on the cob.
From the package: “When it comes to flavor we say the more the merrier” ... “Lays® Wavy chips + savory roasted garlic + a dash of sea salt = the perfect chip for your perfect night”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (224 snacks)
- Garlic Chips (103 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Market Basket. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
- Torreznos de Cerdo
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road