Lay's Wavy Electric Lime & Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, curvy ripples and a light yellow color, with lots of large green seasoning bits scattered over the surfaces. A few of the chips near the top were impressively large.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice strong crunch, more brittle on some pieces, with a mild level of lime and definitely some salt, giving it a bit of a margarita-like taste, though to a far lesser degree than a real one. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild lime and potato smell.
From the package: “turn up the flavor™” ... “Experience flavor and music in perfect harmony.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (231 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2018 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (606 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (235 snacks)
- Lime Snacks (157 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2019
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Tostitos Holiday Bite Size Tortilla Chips
- Pringles Scorchin' Cheddar
- Milka Caramel
- Hal's New York Kettle Chips Sea Salt & Vinegar
- 7 Select Flavored Jumbo Peanuts Wasabi Soy
- Jacob's Baked Crinklys Cheese & Onion
- Trolli Sour Crunchy Crawlers
- Yupi Gople Con Todo Original
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road