Lay's Wavy Electric Lime & Sea Salt
Taste test: These potato chips had wide, curvy ripples and a light yellow color, with lots of large green seasoning bits scattered over the surfaces. A few of the chips near the top were impressively large.
We crunched in to find a strong crunch and a nice strong crunch, more brittle on some pieces, with a mild level of lime and definitely some salt, giving it a bit of a margarita-like taste, though to a far lesser degree than a real one. Pretty good.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice mild lime and potato smell.
From the package: “turn up the flavor™” ... “Experience flavor and music in perfect harmony.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Sea Salt Chips (226 snacks)
- Lime Chips (148 snacks)
This snack was discovered at CVS Health. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road