Lay's Wavy Dark Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
The front of the bag showed some very attractive chips with many hunks of salt on their surfaces. There was indeed something resembling grains of salt on the chocolate surfaces, but less of it than pictured, and the surfaces bore little resemblance to the smooth and shiny ones pictured. As with the other varieties, the chocolate coating was incomplete and scuffed up in many places.
The coated chips may not have looked great, but they did taste pretty good, with a light crunch and a thick coating (where there was any) of sweet and tasty dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1976 snacks)
- Chocolate (1723 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (589 snacks)
- Limited Editions (401 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Corn Pops Jumbo Snax Caramel Crunch
- Speedy Choice Carolina Reaper Premium Cheese Curls
- Froot Loops Jumbo Snax
- Kraken Extra Hot Flavor
- Speedy Choice Fire Roasted Sweet Corn Premium Popcorn
- Goldfish Cheddar Made with Organic Wheat
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road