Lay's Wavy Dark Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
The front of the bag showed some very attractive chips with many hunks of salt on their surfaces. There was indeed something resembling grains of salt on the chocolate surfaces, but less of it than pictured, and the surfaces bore little resemblance to the smooth and shiny ones pictured. As with the other varieties, the chocolate coating was incomplete and scuffed up in many places.
The coated chips may not have looked great, but they did taste pretty good, with a light crunch and a thick coating (where there was any) of sweet and tasty dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2005 snacks)
- Chocolate (1780 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (600 snacks)
- Limited Editions (414 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Target. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road