Lay's Wavy Dark Chocolate Covered Potato Chips
The front of the bag showed some very attractive chips with many hunks of salt on their surfaces. There was indeed something resembling grains of salt on the chocolate surfaces, but less of it than pictured, and the surfaces bore little resemblance to the smooth and shiny ones pictured. As with the other varieties, the chocolate coating was incomplete and scuffed up in many places.
The coated chips may not have looked great, but they did taste pretty good, with a light crunch and a thick coating (where there was any) of sweet and tasty dark chocolate.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Good, strong dark chocolate smell.
From the package: “Limited edition”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Chocolate (1824 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Limited Editions (421 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2017
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road