Lay's Wavy Cheddar
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had fairly flat shapes and generally a bright yellow color, with some of the chips also showing some signs of orange (presumably from the cheddar) in their crevices.
We crunched in to find a pretty good mix of potato and cheddar, like putting a light smattering of shredded cheddar onto a baked potato. Not a standout flavor or anything I'd go out of my way to get, but still a good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but smells like cheddar and sour cream, not just cheddar.
From the package: “Give your taste buds something to talk about” ... “Savor the combination of melted cheese and Lay's® Wavy chips” ... “The perfect accomplice to ultimate satisfaction”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1984 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (415 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- StarKist Tuna Creations Sweet & Spicy
- Jack Link's White Meat Chicken Tender Bites Original
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Mini Crullers Original Glazed
- Trader Joe's Organic Milk Chocolate Truffle
- Varitas de Verduras
- StarKist Tuna Creations Hickory Smoked
- Stacy's Pita Thins Garlic & Herbs
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road