Lay's Wavy Cheddar
Taste test: These wide-rippled potato chips had fairly flat shapes and generally a bright yellow color, with some of the chips also showing some signs of orange (presumably from the cheddar) in their crevices.
We crunched in to find a pretty good mix of potato and cheddar, like putting a light smattering of shredded cheddar onto a baked potato. Not a standout flavor or anything I'd go out of my way to get, but still a good one.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Very nice, but smells like cheddar and sour cream, not just cheddar.
From the package: “Give your taste buds something to talk about” ... “Savor the combination of melted cheese and Lay's® Wavy chips” ... “The perfect accomplice to ultimate satisfaction”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (208 snacks)
- Potato Chips (1959 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (586 snacks)
- Cheddar Snacks (410 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Wal-Mart. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Guacamole!
- Takis Blue Heat
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Jays Hot Stuff Crunchy Cheezlets
- Stuffed Puffs
- TGI Fridays Potato Skins Bacon Ranch
- Red Rock Deli Fire Roasted Jalapeño Kettle Style Potato Chips
- Kit Kat Birthday Cake
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road