Lay's Vegetable Soup
Taste test: This Russian version of Lay's potato chips had a nice yellow color with some orange accents, with just a tiny bit of seasoning powder visible, plus some small bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thin and had an excellent crispness and very nice crunch — and most of our tasters thought they really did taste like vegetable soup. A few others said it was more like salsa, but regardless of which tomato-based product these reminded them of, our snackers were big fans of the taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, really smells like vegetable soup.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (144 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (21 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stephanie Stoll in Moscow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road