Lay's Vegetable Soup
Taste test: This Russian version of Lay's potato chips had a nice yellow color with some orange accents, with just a tiny bit of seasoning powder visible, plus some small bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thin and had an excellent crispness and very nice crunch — and most of our tasters thought they really did taste like vegetable soup. A few others said it was more like salsa, but regardless of which tomato-based product these reminded them of, our snackers were big fans of the taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, really smells like vegetable soup.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2004 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (148 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stephanie Stoll in Moscow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Banshee Bones
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Garlic Grilled Shrimp
- Cadina All Natural Potato Chips Curry Flavor
- Welch's Red Apple Chips
- Frooze Balls Peanut Butter & Jelly
- 7-Select Strawberry Jelly Peanut Butter Cups
- Bumble Bee Seafoods Wild Caught Tuna Roasted Garlic & Herb
- Lil' Dutch Maid Iced Oatmeal Cookies
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road