Lay's Vegetable Soup
Taste test: This Russian version of Lay's potato chips had a nice yellow color with some orange accents, with just a tiny bit of seasoning powder visible, plus some small bits of skin on the edges.
We crunched in to find that the chips were cut fairly thin and had an excellent crispness and very nice crunch — and most of our tasters thought they really did taste like vegetable soup. A few others said it was more like salsa, but regardless of which tomato-based product these reminded them of, our snackers were big fans of the taste. Excellent!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Yeah, really smells like vegetable soup.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Russia (7 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Vegetable Chips (146 snacks)
- Soup Snacks (22 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Stephanie Stoll in Moscow. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- StarKist Tuna Creations Ranch
- Elite PesekZman Wafer Rolls
- Walkers Stax Sour Cream & Onion
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road