Lay's Tomato French Fries
Taste test: These fries looked much like the original and seaweed versions from Lay's, with the short pieces looking much like actual fries, with various shades of golden yellow. The picture on the bag shows some red bits on on the surfaces, but the actual fries didn't seem to have any.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a somewhat odd taste. We could taste some potato and tomato, as expected, but there was something that didn't seem to belong as well, maybe vaguely fishy? With lots of ketchup-flavored snacks to pick from, we can't recommend this one much.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Seemed like there was something fishy in there in addition to the potato. Couldn't notice any tomato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Fries (146 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (101 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Good Life Finute Corn Chips
- Cadina Potato Chips Crinkle Cut XO Sauce Flavor
- Today Cocoa 3 Bites
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road