Lay's Tomato French Fries
Taste test: These fries looked much like the original and seaweed versions from Lay's, with the short pieces looking much like actual fries, with various shades of golden yellow. The picture on the bag shows some red bits on on the surfaces, but the actual fries didn't seem to have any.
We crunched in to find a loud, crisp crunch and a somewhat odd taste. We could taste some potato and tomato, as expected, but there was something that didn't seem to belong as well, maybe vaguely fishy? With lots of ketchup-flavored snacks to pick from, we can't recommend this one much.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Seemed like there was something fishy in there in addition to the potato. Couldn't notice any tomato.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (216 snacks)
- Snacks from China (118 reviews)
- Fries (145 snacks)
- Tomato Snacks (98 snacks)
This snack was discovered at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Takis Blue Heat
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Lay's Wavy Original Potato Chips Dipped in Milk Chocolate
- Smartfood Cap'n Crunch's Crunch Berries Popcorn Mix
- Johnny Apple Treats
- Nestlé Crunch Amendoim
- Walkers Stax Original
- Alexander the Grape
- StarKist Bold Creations Premium Tuna with Rice & Beans
- Tayto Muchos Nacho Cheese
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road