Lay's Potato Chips Tokyo Braised Goose Meat
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a pale yellow color plus some areas of light red or brownish seasoning.
I crunched in to find light crunch and a nice flavor, savory, tangy and slightly sweet, though not hot at all. Very tasty — I planned to eat just a few chips when writing the review, but ended up eating the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1973 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (588 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (113 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
- Kettle Chips Farmstand Ranch
- Góralki Nugatowe
- Great Value Stack Attack Barbecue
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road