Lay's Potato Chips Tokyo Braised Goose Meat
Taste test: These potato chips had narrow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a pale yellow color plus some areas of light red or brownish seasoning.
I crunched in to find light crunch and a nice flavor, savory, tangy and slightly sweet, though not hot at all. Very tasty — I planned to eat just a few chips when writing the review, but ended up eating the whole bag.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Nice tangy smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (218 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (94 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1987 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (590 snacks)
- Meat Flavored Chips (115 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Lay's Flavor Icons Chile Relleno
- Takis Blue Heat
- Lay's Flavor Icons Nashville Hot Chicken
- Toppo Cheese Tart
- Elite PesekZman Big Bite
- Late July Organic Sea Salt Thin & Crispy Restaurant Style Tortilla Chips
- Shirakiku Cinema Popcorn Hot Spicy
- Lay's White Rabbit Rich Toffee
- Lay's Oyster Vermicelli
- 7 Select Loco Rollers Chili + Lime
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road