Lay's Original (Thailand)
Taste test: This was the Thai version of Lay's Potato Chips, and the main difference between these and the Lay's we're accustomed to was that these were narrow-rippled instead of flat.
They didn't have the medium-width ripples that Ruffles typically have, nor the even wider ripples of Wavy Lay's. We weren't entirely sure whether there was supposed to be be any special flavor until we tried them (because we can't read Thai) but they turned out to be ordinary salted potato chips, with a very nice potato taste.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Regular potato chips smell.
From the package: “Frito-Lay and Lay's are registered trademarks of PepsiCo Inc. Purchase, New York.”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (75 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2035 snacks)
- Ripple Chips (613 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2011
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road