Lay's Thai Taste Crab Curry
Taste test: This version of Lay's had narrow ripples and gently curving shapes, with a nice range of golden yellow colors, but nothing at all in terms of visible seasoning powder.
I crunched in to find a nice crunch and crisp feel, with a tangy mix of spices, maybe a hint of crab, but not much in terms of curry. I did notice more curry flavor in the immediate aftertaste, then a return to heat in the extended aftertaste. Pretty good. (The Tasto Crab Curry chips were crabbier, but about equally curryful.)
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Sweet and tangy, nice, and only very remotely fishy.
From the package: “Allergen Information: Contains Fish and Soybeans”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (225 snacks)
- Snacks from Thailand (72 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1997 snacks)
- Curry (27 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Banshee Bones
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Granny Goose Tortillos
- Lay's Flavor Icons Wavy Carnitas Street Taco
- Snyder's of Hanover Rounds Butter Flavored
- Clancy's Roasted Sweet Corn Popcorn
- StarKist Bold Creations Microwavables Tuna Spicy Rice & Beans
- Milka Daim
- Clancy's White Cheddar Cheese Popcorn
- Non Stop Munchies Spices Treat Potato Chips
- Sara Lee For Me! Cinnamon Crumb Cake
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road