Lay's Thai Spicy Crab
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had generally flat shapes, with a bright yellow-orange color, some light seasoning on the surfaces and some bits of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a very soft, brittle crunch with good crispness, with a pretty good seasoned crab flavor, definitely crabby but still tasty. A pretty good heat, middling in strength but tasty, arrived in the aftertaste. Tasty, but probably not for you if crab isn't your thing.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength crab smell, with some middling spices.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (211 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (91 reviews)
- Potato Chips (1974 snacks)
- Hot Chips (997 snacks)
- Seafood Snacks (138 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at Super 88, Boston. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Pelly Pellets Jamón
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Fritos Lime & Chile Corn Chips
- Takis Blue Heat
- Crunchips o smaku Pieczone Żeberka
- Tortrix Twist Chiltepe
- Lacta ao Leite
- Walkers Stax Paprika
- Lay's Braised Pork
- Cheetos Xtra Flamin' Hot Cheese and Chili
What We're Eating
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road