Lay's Thai Spicy Crab
Taste test: These potato chips from Taiwan had generally flat shapes, with a bright yellow-orange color, some light seasoning on the surfaces and some bits of skin on the edges.
I crunched in to find a very soft, brittle crunch with good crispness, with a pretty good seasoned crab flavor, definitely crabby but still tasty. A pretty good heat, middling in strength but tasty, arrived in the aftertaste. Tasty, but probably not for you if crab isn't your thing.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mid-strength crab smell, with some middling spices.
From the package: “Product of Taiwan”
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from Taiwan (100 reviews)
- Potato Chips (2036 snacks)
- Hot Snacks (1076 snacks)
- Crab (27 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2016
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Euro Chips Classic Salted Potato Chips
- Toddy Malhado com Gotas Brancas e Pretas
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road