Lay's Taro Chips Refreshing Lime
Taste test: These taro chips looked much like the Sea Salt & Pepper version from Lay's, with light beige surfaces marked with lots of inkblot-like purple things, much like most taro chips.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and crispy feel, with a middling level of lime taste, but a bit of an unusual one, as it was kind of sweet and not tangy or sharp. An unexpected flavor for a lime snack, but nice.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild lime smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (237 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Lime Snacks (161 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (20 snacks)
- Snacks reviewed in 2020
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Doritos 3D's Nacho Cheesier
We tweet every review!
- Like Home Sponge Cake
- Gopal Wafers Salty Punch
- Lay's Creme Brulee Milk Tea
- Lacta Lancy
- Ruffles Double Crunch Spicy Cheddar Jack
- Lay's Kettle Cooked Flamin' Hot Limón
- Cheetos Japanese Steak
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road