Lay's Taro Chips Refreshing Lime
Taste test: These taro chips looked much like the Sea Salt & Pepper version from Lay's, with light beige surfaces marked with lots of inkblot-like purple things, much like most taro chips.
I crunched in to find a soft crunch and crispy feel, with a middling level of lime taste, but a bit of an unusual one, as it was kind of sweet and not tangy or sharp. An unexpected flavor for a lime snack, but nice.
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Mild lime smell.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
- All Lay's Potato Chips (227 snacks)
- Snacks from China (129 reviews)
- Lime Chips (154 snacks)
- Taro Snacks (20 snacks)
This snack was discovered by Jeremy at 99 Asian Supermarket, Malden, Massachusetts. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Blekis Bléo Crème
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road