Lay's Tangy Carolina BBQ
Taste test: These potato chips had a golden yellow color and a fair amount of dark reddish flavor seasoning on their surfaces, with many wiggly chips and some fairly large unbroken ones.
It took just one bite to tell that the chips were very crisp and extremely flavorful, with a tangy and slightly vinegary barbecue taste, plus a very nice hot aftertaste. Our snackers just loved these. The only complaint anyone had was that it was almost impossible to stop eating them. Great new flavor from Lay's!
Shop: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Smell test: Really nice sweet and tangy barbecue sauce smell. Quite good!
From the package: “Made with all natural potatoes and seasonings” ... “Happiness is made with the highest quality potatoes and seasonings.” ... There's a partial recipe (ingredients but no instructions) for Tangy Carolina BBQ Sauce on the back of the bag.
Online store: Buy Lay's on Amazon #ad
Categories for this snack:
This snack was discovered by Jessica J at Hannaford. Review published .
Most popular reviews
- Takis Blue Heat
- Moon Lodge The Whole Shabang Potato Chips
- Andy Capp's Salsa Fries
- Banshee Bones
- Doritos Late Night All Nighter Cheeseburger
- Snickers Peanut Brownie
- Hostess Donettes Hot Cocoa & Marshmallow
- Hostess Twinkies Mint Chocolate
- Unique Belgique Pearl Sugar Belgian Waffle
- Karamucho Corn Snacks Spicy Curry
- Koloko Pea Crackers Extreme Spicy
- Calbee Grill-A-Corn Hot & Spicy
What We're Eating
- Finally, Cheetos-branded mac & cheese!
- Lay's gets a new logo
- What does Chewbacca eat?
- Dirt Cake: What do kids think?
- The George Lucas Diet
- The long and crunchy road